Friday 14 June 2013

What's keeping me poor this weekend

We all know that one of the things people say about the generation immediately below them, apart from the fact they don't appreciate good music (I'm looking at you here Gen Y!) is that they can't wait for anything and have to have instant gratification. Sadly, I'm forced to concede this is slightly true. If I can order a certificate and see an image right now it's definitely going to have that bit more appeal than having to wait for it to arrive in the mail, so combine that with a  price drop and I am pretty much guaranteed to be relieved of some cash before you can say "Instant donwload anyone?" Consequently my credit card had a good cry when the fine people at Gould Genealogy posted the information that the Queensland BDM has moved to online ordering with some certificates available as digital images, AND cut their prices to boot, leaving me with nothing to complain about except the slight lag in downloading speed. You bastards.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment